Mailing Lists

Subba Rao PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 20:56:13 -0500

Hello,

I have subscribed to a few network related lists. When I post a question, I would
like to send the same post to the other network mailing lists. I do not want to
send CC to the other lists, since the replies can get messy.

Is there any way to send a mail to LIST1, LIST2.....LISTN, seperately.

I am also aware of the BOUNCE feature. I was wondering about some
scripting solution to send mail to a set of mailing lists.

Thank you in advance for any help or pointers.

Subba Rao
subb3@ibm.net
Disclaimer - I question and speak for myself.