Shared folders under PMMail

David Schloss PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 12:57:19 -0400

Michael,
I wanted to do the same w/ PMMail/2, but gave up.  Best I could do, thanks to a
suggestion from this list, is setup my main account (the one that does the actual
fetches from my mail server) with separate tmp folders for received mail that I want
to show up in the other accounts.  I have filters that put incoming mail into the tmp
folders.

The other account's settings are set to receive via SMTP with the "path to
incoming mail" set to the name of the directory for the main account's tmp folder.  I
also have them set to automatically check for new mail.  So incoming mail does
automatically show up in the correct account.  Occasionally I go in and re-index
the tmp folders to clean them up.

If you want mail move from the other acocunts to the main account, you can use
OS/2 commands to move the files.  Again, re-index the folders to clean them up.

With any luck, somebody will have a better suggestion.
David