Feature Request--All Versions

Roger Lindmark PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 00:33:29 +0200

On Mon, 5 Apr 1999 15:16:24 +0000, Bill Hartmann wrote:

>On Mon, 5 Apr 1999 21:16:34 +0200, Roger Lindmark wrote:
>
>>I support this too, but alternatively it would be good if the size of
>>the attachment could be displayed in the status bar. Ideally, you
>>should be able to configurate it for attachments for instance larger
>>than 0.1 MB or your own choice.
>
>In PM/2 under the account settings, Receive there is an options to
>leave  any message over a settable size on the server. Then you can
>can use the remote control to check the size and delete or download
>it.
>
>However, there is no warning that it has left the message on the
>server. You need to manually check from time to time.

Yes, it could be good to have a sort of warning that some messages are
left on the server, if you configured it that way.  I use myself the
Java program MailFaces rather often that shows the e-mail on the server
represented as icons for each mail. The icon represents either the
country, the ISP or the individual sender. I have even my own personal
icon, which is displayed for e-mails from my address. Rather nice this.

Sincerely Yours

Roger
http://www.algonet.se/~roger-li

 ** TagIt/2 v2.0.1 **

... Keep a stiff upper lip. The Novocain will eventually wear off.

    - Forrest Gump