Feature Request--All Versions

Jon Etkins PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 22:43:44 -0500

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999 18:28:19 +0200, Roger Lindmark wrote:

>I have just tested this on PMMail/2 and Steves description is correct.
>No warning about a message with attachment at the server and you can
>not fetch it with Remote Control, unless you uncheck the statement
>about attachment in Account settings.

Stranger still, my experience is midway between these two extremes.  If
I toggle "leave large messages" on, PMMail/2 gives no indication of
having left a large message (save for a fleeting "Skipping message" in
the status bar during a fetch), but Remote Control DOES allow me to
retrieve it manually.

Cheers,
  Jon Etkins      | There are two major products to come out of Berkeley:
  (Team OS/2)     |    LSD and UNIX.
  eccles@mira.net | We don't believe this to be a coincidence.