Re[2]: Timezones again

Steve Marvin PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 20:43:40 -0400

This post to c.o.o.m should "put paid" to this topic and a couple
of others as well. Clipped all the extraneous junk - you can look
it up yourself if you want to see it all.

===================Shamelessly reposted from usenet =======================
From: "Robert Novitskey" <bob.nospam@southsoft.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.mail-news
Subject: Re: PMMail/PMINews/TZ Daylight Saving Time!
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 12:00:33 -0700

SouthSoft is moving in its entirety, so don't worry about that :)  The TZ
issue has been nailed down and fixed for future releases.  I know we plan a
PMMail/2 announcement and a release in May sometime (this move pushed us
back a bit).

Just wanted to clear things up!

BoB

P.S. I'm on a borrowed laptop, so I may not see replies for a while.