Support address was Re: Timezones again

Paul Ratcliffe PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 22:23:45 +0100

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:13:27 -0700, Kris Sorem Sr wrote:

>I does help those who wish to be helped. The information is currently
>*correct*. I have sent multiple messages to the address I gave in an

OK, so they seem to have fixed it. At the time I tried it they hadn't.

>ongoing effort to nail down a bug in PMMail/2. How many have you sent?

One, but I don't see how quantity is relevant.

>noticeable that you made no comment on the web site documentation
>contained in my last post.

I don't recall what you said, and I no longer have the message to refer
to.

>work. Your "proof" doesn't come close to what I have provided to the

My proof is that my message bounced at the time I sent it. This is just
as valid as your proof that you got a reply at the time you sent yours.

>What I've got is a workable email address that I have provided to the

Fine. As I said, they seem to have fixed it.

>list and I have support from Southsoft. What have you got?

Nothing currently, as they haven't bothered to reply to me.