How to autodial on Windows (was Re: Can PMMAIL (win) do this?)

Cristian Secara PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 02:43:35 +0300

- --xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V--
===

>So if you want to use the DUN with NON-MS Apps, you have to configure it
>in the DUN Menu and not with the INTERNET Options.

Speaking about Win98, the only dial-up settings I found for this subject were in Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Internet Options -> Connections.
I found nothing in the DUN Menu.

>The INTERNET options do sometimes work due to default installations,
>yet they only relate to MS products.

Speaking about Win98, that does not apply.
'Always dial my default connection' option manually checked = Worked fine with Netscape and PMMail98.

>The thing is : with the hooks, provided, we users could build that
>ourselves, so the question for all windows-victims out there :-)

I don't think there is a proper hook for disconnect action, regardless any DUN improvement.

Best wishes,
        Cristi

For PGP public key email me with the subject "SEND PGP KEY"