Text wrapping?

Jessen, Per PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 08:55:42 +0100

[snip]

> On Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:27:34 +0100, Jessen, Per wrote:
>
>   is often used for sequence-numbering.
> >
> >   There is most probably no DIRECT relation, but after all we had 80
> >   characters on screens for longer than I can remember.
> >
> Obviously _No_ C64-user ;->
>         SaS
> - --

  No, I'll admit that I've never spent much time with those. But IIRC I
  think the BBC1 had 80x25, as did the RC7000 terminals I used back in
  high-school (RC = Regnecentralen, Denmarks IBM).
  Other terminals still have 64x15, though (now that you've brought up
  64) - the IBM4505, which is still widely used in the airline-industry.

  Anyway, this is way off-topic, so I'll quit.

Best regards,
Per Jessen