(null)

Cristian Secara PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 02:59:34 +0300

On Fri, 23 Apr 1999 22:13:55 +0100, Paul Ratcliffe wrote:

>Thanks for that 130 odd K of absolute garbage. I'll do the same for you
>sometime.

Why don't you take into consideration maybe he *really* needed some
help ? I suppose this is one of the scope of this list. What's 130k of
mail garbage ? Nothing, even on a 14.4k modem.
Most digests on hardware@os2ss.com have more than 45k. So what ?

Unfortunately for Vinicius Ximenes, he gave no details on how he saved
his message, the 'garbage' has no header. I cannot simulate his
problem, the 'garbage' is not *exactly* what he received.

Giving that PMMail has reduced HTML capabilities, I find very precious
the PMMail-OS/2 command 'open current message with the default browser'
(or something like that). Were useful to Win version too (Vinicius's
'garbage' can be opened with a browser).

Best wishes,
        Cristi