problem was: (null)

Bill Hartmann PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 09:38:47 -0500

On Sun, 25 Apr 1999 09:24:30 +0200, Alexander Sarras wrote:

>No. Can't change the subject manually to something describing the
>content. I could just write a filter setting all messages without
>subject to something fixed. That's not what I want.

I would also like a way of simply changing the subject on received
messages. Often, in mail list the subject will change (as this one
has) and someone has posted a message that I want to save. In this
case I would want to change the subject to "Changings email subject"
so that later I can find it in my "save" folder.

Bill Hartmann

Lake Tapawingo, MO (near Kansas City)

billh@tfs.net