problem was: (null)

Dr. Martin R. Hadam Dr. Martin R. Hadam" <Hadam.Martin@MH-Hannover.de
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 16:52:07 +0100

On Sun, 25 Apr 1999 16:15:51 +0200, Roger Lindmark wrote:

>I use a null message filter for my outgoing messages that catches all
>messages without a subject. The filter is a complex filter and has been
>written by Rolf Lochbuehler.
> [...]
>I have:
>Inform user
>Open message
>Delete message
>Outgoing messages (post send).
>
>This filter works very well and the null message is automatically
>opened so you can add a correct subject. This filter catches also
>incoming messages, if you add it, but you can not edit the subject line
>then.

 can you clarify a bit?
>Outgoing messages (post send).
shouldn't that be "pre-send" or do you activate both?

 I've just bee trying the filter. While it catches the messages, it
DOES send the ones with the (null) message as well. Like *this* one,
which was sent with the filter on, then when it came up for editing,
the subject was added (see above). Guess you'll see this one twice.
Only change is that only messages with a subject will show up in the
"sent" folder.

 Anything I did wrong?

 Martin

 Martin R. Hadam