problem was (null)

Dr. Martin R. Hadam Dr. Martin R. Hadam" <Hadam.Martin@MH-Hannover.de
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 22:28:48 +0100

On Sun, 25 Apr 1999 22:02:55 +0200, Roger Lindmark wrote:

>I have tried several times "pre-send" but I have never got it working
>so I always use "post-send" for my filters.

 it works here both ways.

>I think it should work correct if you for "Delete Message" chooses
>"local copy". I forgot to add that, I am sorry to say, but then the
>original null message e-mail is deleted and only the edited one is
>sent.

 I did so - just checked again. I've also checked the script and it
seems identical. It also appears to me that Robb also had the
duplication when he tried with his own message. Actually, I don't this
is a *major* problem (though it would be nice to have it "idiot-proof")
- I'm glad if I can grab the occasional "null" message.

 Thanks again for the nice script!

 Martin

 Martin R. Hadam
 Kinderklinik - Medizinische Hochschule