problem was (null)

Bill McCarthy PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 22:26:06 -0400

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 17:58:57 +0200, Roger Lindmark wrote:

>On Sun, 25 Apr 1999 22:20:06 -0500 (CDT), Robb Selby wrote:

>>As far as I understand it.  Pre-Send happens when it is being moved to
>>the outbox to send, because once something hits the outbox, if you have
>>send immediately in your account, it is gone.  <snip>
>
>Thanks. Your explaination is right I have tested it carefully and I got
>the identical result now.

Sorry guys, it reads Pre-Send -- not Pre-Move-To-Outbox.

I don't have Send Immediately checked, but I do have Send-After-Fetch
checked.  When I attempt to send an email with empty Subject, the message
is moved to the outbox and sits there until after a fetch completes or I
hit F5 from the main dialog (or click the Send-Queued button).  Only then
are the filter actions performed.

Bill