Nested Address Books

Norm PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 03:35:12 -0400

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 11:53:12 -0400, Subba Rao wrote:

>I have many address books which could be grouped together. For example, Network specific address books
>and OS specific address books could be grouped together. Using RMB, the Addresses menu is larger
>than the physical screen.
>
>How can I create nested address books?
>
>If this can be done, it will solve some of the limitations set by the physical size of the screen.

     To my knowledge they can't be nested.  What I've done to overcome
the screen size limitation is to create several smaller address books,
and each can be accessed via the RMB.  IOW, whenever a single book
becomes too large to fit on the screen just create another book.

--
 ...Cheers,

 ...Norm

* Brought to you by OS/2 Warp v4.0 and PMMail *
* For a copy of my PGP key send me a message  *
* with "send pub_key" in the subject          *