Ultimate NULL Subject Filter

Roger Lindmark PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 01:31:02 +0200

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999 18:40:17 -0400, Bill McCarthy wrote:

>The following works with the current Win95/98/NT Beta:
>
>Complex Filter: h.subject.-e=""
>Type:                           Outgoing (pre-send)
>Action:                 Move message -> Drafts
>
>Does it work for you in OS/2?  Released version in WinXX?

Thanks. Yes, it seems to work here in PMMail/2. Strange I have a
feeling I have tried this earlier but failed (V1.96a). However, it does
not work with the Draft folder as the message is uneditable. I have
instead used
Action: Inform user
Open message
Delete message local copy

Sincerely Yours

Roger

http://www.algonet.se/~roger-li

 ** TagIt/2 v2.0.1 **

... Roses are Red, Violets are blue. The way to get chicks is to learn haiku.

    - Forrest Gump