Nested Address Books

Norm PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 06:38:15 -0400

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999 18:08:31 +0300, Cristian Secara wrote:

>>If this [netsed address book] can be done, it will solve some of the
>>limitations set by the physical size of the screen.
>
>I think you have to hope that the next release of PMMail-OS/2 will
>solve the out-of-screen large RMB address book menu, the same way it
>did on the actual Windows version (top-bottom scrolling buttons).

     Sorry to say, but I doubt we'll ever see that in the OS/2
version...not unless BoB and Ike want to write their own container for
it (IMO not really worth the added time and expense).  But the screen
size limitation is easy enough to get around, just create several books
and don't allow any single book to become too large.

--
 ...Cheers,

 ...Norm

* Brought to you by OS/2 Warp v4.0 and PMMail *
* For a copy of my PGP key send me a message  *
* with "send pub_key" in the subject          *