Ultimate NULL Subject Filter

Kris Sorem Sr PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 07:21:52 -0700

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999 18:40:17 -0400, Bill McCarthy wrote:

>The following works with the current Win95/98/NT Beta:
>
>Complex Filter: h.subject.-e=""
>Type:                           Outgoing (pre-send)
>Action:                 Move message -> Drafts
>
>Does it work for you in OS/2?  Released version in WinXX?
>
>Bill

I operate PMMail/2 v2. I tried this filter and it filters more than 'null'
subjects. If first word of subject does not have an alphabetical
character,
the message is filtered. For instance, the subject "$10,000,000 winner"
would be filtered. Try it. It does, however, eliminate the need to check
for each alphabetical character and shortens my filter. Thanks.

--
ATB,
/s/~Kris