forwarding a draft

Ken Diehl PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 12:57:21 -0400

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:38:53 -0400, Bob Lockie wrote:

>When I forward a draft it marks the draft as sent.
>
>I wasn't able to drag the message to the outbox and continue editing it.
>
>I don't want to edit the forwarded message.
>
>I want to edit and send the original.
>
>How can I do this?

I'm entering this thread in the middle so forgive me if my answer is off-base, and I'm not sure I understand from
the above what you're trying to do,  but could  you accomplish what you want to do by copying the original?  That
is what "save a copy of sent mail" basically does.  You could probably write a filter to copy to a special folder
possibly even the drafts folder if you're using the most up-to-date version of pmmail.