Fwd: New Feature Request

Paul Wiener pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 01 Aug 1999 16:37:19 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 01 Aug 1999 06:31:04 -0700 (PDT), Bill Wood wrote:

>Feature Request:  Provide a setup option to always CC
>yourself on outgoing mail.
>
>---------------
>I got used to this using VMS Gold Mail (DEC/VAX
>networks) and found it very useful (see yourself as
>others see you). BTW, Gold Mail is an old but really
>powerful email manager, I think.
>
>I brought this up to Ike some time back and he
>suggested setting up a filter to do it. But this
>generates an additional item of mail that clutters
>(doubles) the SentMail file. No. It needs to be a
>program option that actually fills in the CC field.

Based on your message's subject field, Bill, I *think* you're
responding to my delayed message (of May 30th) that I forwarded to the
list yesterday; however I'm not sure I see the relevance. If you're
suggesting that Cc'ing myself copies of my outgoing messages would help
keep track of who received my Bcc's, I don't think that's the case.

BTW, if there's anyone named "Bill" on this list who has *not* yet
responded to my delayed post, this is your chance to do so before the
other first names start horning in.

--
"Paul Wiener" <paulish@paulish.com>