New Feature Request

Paul Wiener pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 02 Aug 1999 15:51:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 02 Aug 1999 10:46:42 +0000, Doug Fitzpatrick wrote:

>On Mon, 02 Aug 1999 06:44:43 -0500, Carl S. Hayes wrote:
>
>>Sure are BCs on the 'sent messages' in PMMail/2 that I use.
>
>Not here on 1.96. Original message only, no BCC are shown.
>
>Doug

I think what Carl means is that if you display full headers (Ctrl-V)
when viewing the file copy of a sent message, you'll find the Bcc's in
the header. (Of course, this information is not in the header of the
message that actually gets mailed out--that would defeat the purpose.)

While Carl is right, that's not really what I was talking about in my
original message. It doesn't offer a quick, convenient way to see
whether you've mailed someone a copy of a message. It would be nice if
the Bcc's were visible in the header part of PMMail's normal message
form.

--
"Paul Wiener" <paulish@paulish.com>