crash figured out

Mike Kilroy pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:29:25 -0400 (EDT)

I have had my pmmail crash 'randomly' sine version 2.00

Finally figured it out.

What happened was if you double mouse click on a pmmail window,
the window list would come up, and be locked in move mode.
Ie., moving the mouse only moved the window around.  Only way
out was watchcat kill of pmmail.  Pain.

Well, I just figured out the culprit:  we.exe (workplace
enhancer) from hobbes.  I run it in background.  Gave a couple
nice features like more info in window headers, but especially
quick copy/paste without having to tell it what to copy.

So I now no longer use we.exe.  In case anyone else has had
this problem, hope this is helpful.  Time to look for another
enhancer.

Mike, AC8V

              \\|//
           (  o . o  )