um...?

Darin McBride pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 20:42:06 -0400 (EDT)

Excuse me, but I don't think all our griping is helping OS/2, PMMail,
or anything else, except vent.  I believe that the advocacy newsgroups
are the better place for that.  Let's keep our conversations geared
towards PMMail.  I don't mind my mailbox filled with the minutae of
PMMail, but I didn't subscribe (nor, I believe, would many others) to
have my mailbox filled with whining, griping, or placing blame for
OS's.

(Whining and griping about PMMail, I'm sure, would be on-topic, and may
actually prove much more constructive than the current conversation.)

Thank you for your time,