Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:20:07 -0400 (EDT)

As I wrote previously, I received a response from Jimmy at Southsoft
indicating that an update to PMMail/2 and PMMail98 would be forthcoming
in the next month or two.  I then wrote back to Jimmy and asked if he
could provide any information about the fixes and features to be
included in the next releases, and this was the reply:

---------------

From: "PMMail OS/2 Support" <pmmailos2@southsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:05:52 -0400
Subject: Re: Update plans?

I do not have a complete list, the latest list I have been given is
from 3/15 and it is what was released to the beta-testers at that time.
 There have been more fixes and additions since then.

I can't give you a cpoy of the list, but if you have any ideas or
questions for it I can let you know if they are on the 3/15 update.

jimmy

I replied to Jimmy that I would send him a list of suggestions and
questions tomorrow (Tues.), so if any of you want to send me your
suggestions or question I'll be happy to put them all together and send
them to Jimmy tomorrow.

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com