Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

Kurt Kehler pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 22:11:58 -0400

I wonder if PGP will work with PMMail 98 and Win95b.  What follows is
my message to SouthSoft (quoted), followed by Bob's response.  Maybe
someone here can answer my question.

Kurt Kehler

***** begin copy and paste *****

On Wed, 02 Sep 1998 01:00:15 -0400, Kurt Kehler wrote:

>I am having a problem using PGP with PMMail 98 under Win 95.  I send
>myself an encrypted message.  When I receive it, I double-click to read
>it.  I am prompted for a passphrase, which I enter.  After this,
>nothing happens.  The message doesn't open, and PMMail stops responding
>to any mouse clicks.  At this point, Ctrl-Alt-Del - End Task, is the
>only way out.

Hi Kurt,

I have heard of this before, but most people say it just went away
when they: reinstalled Windows, applied a service pack, etc., etc.

I've not been able to reproduce the hang, nor am I suggesting that
you should re-install, I just wanted to pass on some of our
experiences here.  I'll look into it the next chance I have and will
possibly want to send you a debug build.

BoB