Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

Hazen Woods pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 22:21:53 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 30 Aug 1999 22:03:34 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>>On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 02:28:30 +0200, Anders Gjerl v wrote:
>>

>>>Is the printing capabilities in PMMail (Windows version) improved?
>>>

>>Can you be more specific?
>>

>>>Can you with one command fetch mail from all accounts? (which I hope I
>>>haven't overlooked in the existing version(s))
>>
>>This exists in PMMail/2, but not PMMail98.  I'll ask about it.

Two things:  Unless I'm missing something, when I use "Edit-> FInd" in the
message window, if the string is not present there is NO message, nothing.
So must be just "assume" that the search took place with no hits. I'd like
that fixed.

Number 2, if not too late I suggest some fix to require PMMail/2 to check to
make sure Connecting to POP server" and if hung at that point to send the
command again, as being discussed in the thread: "New Mail Check"  is broken.

Thanks,

Hazen Woods
Austin, TX
Sent to you at Warp 4 speed (FP11)