Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

Agents pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:48:42 -0500

Ralph,

Suggestions:
1.	Absolutely necessary for PMMail/2 to recover from *any* connection related hangs -- regardless of whether this is
due to problems on the ISP side or the client.
2.	More multithreading.  The developers need to test the system on a slow computer, i.e., 66 MHz 486, and under
normal operating conditions, i.e., folders with large numbers of messages in them, and add multithreading wherever things
take more than 0.1 s to complete, i.e, the common decision point for whether to add multithreading or not.  It is not acceptable
to use 200 MHz+ Pentium as a benchmark machine.

Hakan