Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

Agents pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 10:12:37 -0500

Thank you, I am very well aware of what multithreading is and what it can do and cannot do.

Furthermore, I was talking about PMMail/2 and not PMMail98, hence I am talking about the OS/2 product, not the Windows product.  I am running PMMail/2 on a 64 Mb 75
MHz Pentium together with a number of other business applications and the other applications are wellbehaved and not hogging the input queue.  PMMail/2, and its sister
application PMINews, hog the input queue in a  variety of situations effectively preventing me from doing other work while I am waiting -- this is unacceptable.

The fact that you are not recommending 66 MHz 486 machines for Windows work is irrelevant.

Hakan