Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

Jay Gibberman pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:06:18 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 02:20:54 -0700 (PDT), Steve Wendt wrote:

>>BUG: Timed Fetch Failure - Sometimes PMMail stops fetching the mail at
>>the prescribed timed intervals for no apparent reason.
>
>This is the biggest bug I see in my use...

Mine might be a unique case but I did not see the bug until I upgraded my
tcpip stack. A more recent update removed the problem. Of course this
is based on a sample of one and is thus informational only. I do believe
that a timer could be initiated that would force a retry.

-Jay