Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

Agents pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 14:53:20 -0500

As I said in my posting, multithreading should be used more by PMMail/2 to avoid hogging the input queue used by *all"
applications currently running.  This defect of PMMail/2 prevents me from doing other useful work while PMMail/2 is
completing certain tasks.

Of course it would not necessarily shorten the time required to complete certain tasks by PMMail/2 but I never said that.

Hakan