Copy of Letter to Southsoft

Agents pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:37:50 -0500

Ralph,

I don't see the issue I brought up about multithreading on the list -- perhaps you can add it and send to Jimmy.  I do, however,
see you mentioning a desire to see PMMail/2 run faster which is always nice but not always feasible, multithreading is a
different issue and would solve other problems.

Thanks.

Hakan