Old dates crash PMMail 2000

xavier caballe pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 01 Dec 1999 13:12:08 +0100

>I've recently noticed that when I receive email where the date is old, like
>from 1996, that message makes PMMail 2000 crash. Restarting PMMail and trying
>to retrieve mail again results in a crash at that same message. My solution
>has been to use Netscape to delete that one 'offending' messaage from the
>POP3 server.

I haven't tested it... but you don't need Netscape to delete a message on
the POP3 Server... you can use the Remote Control capability (Account ->
Remote Control) to erase messages on the server.

Xavi
---
Foghorns blowing in the night, salt sea in the morning breeze,
driving cars all allong the coastline... This must be what paradise is like