Attachment problem with '$' in filename

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 03 Dec 1999 14:46:51 -0400 (AST)

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.FM6KA2138764=_=_=_

On Fri, 3 Dec 1999 13:12:56 +0100 (MET), Joachim F. Selinger wrote:

>I'm not convinced yet. I used Drag'n Drop to attach the file and then I
>reviewed the content of the actual message body in the draft folder
>where I saved the message before sending. In this message body there
>was the mentioned file but had absolute no content.

I did a test using D&D to attach a message named err.$$$. It was
attached properly and was not empty.

Here it is again.

 Trevor Smith          | We've got a blind date with destiny,
 trevor@haligonian.com | and it looks like she's ordered
 www.haligonian.com    | the lobster.         - The Shoveler

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.FM6KA2138764=_=_=_

VGVzdCBmaWxlIHRvIHNlZSBpZiBlcnIuJCQkIHdpbGwgYXR0YWNoIHByb3Blcmx5IHdpdGggRHJh
ZyBhbmQgRHJvcC4NCg0K

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.FM6KA2138764=_=_=_--