PMMail keeps crashing. Very frustrating. Any advice?

Jonathan Seder pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 05 Dec 1999 07:35:29 -0800 (PST)

>SYS3175 is caused by buggy code or unexpected
>data that the program wasn't coded to handle.

A SYS3175 could also be caused by a bad EXE or bad DLL, or by PMMail
referencing the wrong DLL.  Damaged modules would be corrected by a
reinstall, and a bad INI might.  Referring to the wrong DLL would also be
fixed, if the installation program (possibly inadvertently) causes the
LIBPATH variable to be set to make the right DLL come first.

Maybe there is a particular message which causes a trap when pmmail tries
to display it in the preview window (a feature I do not use).  Because
you're not paying attention to this, the SYS3175s might appear to be
random.