Rexx filter to move message into another Account

Maynard Riley pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 05 Dec 1999 14:00:47 -0600 (CST)

Greetings PMMailers,

Does anybody have or know of a REXX script which can be used in
a Filter Exit to move a message into another Account?

As best I can tell, it would need to move the message file
(full path and filename passed as only parameter) from
Acct1\Inbox to Acct2\Inbox, or simply in DOSspeak: move %1
[fullpath to Acct2\Inbox].

I suppose that on return, PMMail won't be bothered by the fact
that the message is no longer there, but it is a concern.

And my next suspicion is that after opening Acct2, the only way
to get the message further filtered within that account is to
apply manual filters, but that shouldn't be much of a problem.

If this is all true, I could probably learn enough REXX to have
this working in something less than an hour, but I may as well
ask here first, eh.

Thanks for your considerations,

	`~Maynard