Rexx filter to move message into another Account

Bill McCarthy pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 05 Dec 1999 16:04:35 -0500

On Sun, 05 Dec 1999 14:00:47 -0600 (CST), Maynard Riley wrote:

>Does anybody have or know of a REXX script which can be used in
>a Filter Exit to move a message into another Account?

I have my office email sent to my personal account.  They apparently
BCC it, since the To: address is my office account.  My filter finds
office email and has the actions to (1) run a background user hook
and (2) delete the local copy.

The user hook is the following two line CMD (you don't need REXX):

   echo off
   copy %1 "d:\program files\southsoft\pmmail\smtp\" >nul

In PMMail at home, my office account is set to read email SMTP from
the above directory so it has its own filtering.

Bill