PMMail keeps crashing. Very frustrating. Any advice?

Dave in Phoenix AZ pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 05 Dec 1999 19:05:53 -0700

I am also getting frequent yet different crashes on closing PMMail2000 under
Win98
I first get:
PMMAILW caused an invalid page fault in
module MSVCRT20.DLL at 015f:7fc61014.

Then if close, I get a kernal32 error crash.

Somtimes I can't even close Pmmail, the crash warning box will not go away no
matter what I do!  I have to reboot to get rid of the crash warning box.

It seems, I get this error if mostly when I close by using the close tab on
upper right of window.  If I go to file/exit  it seems....I don't get it or
not as often.  Hard to test for sure since the crashes are random it seems
not all the time.  But they seem to have been getting more frequent lately
with no changes in OS to account for it.

I may try reinstalling etc...

Dave in Phoenix ( a PMMail user from early OS/2 days when first out)

Dave, Liberated Christians, Phoenix AZ
Christian Polyamory Resource Center at http://www.libchrist.com
Promoting Intimacy & Other-Centered Loving Sexuality