editor bug still big as ever.

Curtis Delzer pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 09 Dec 1999 21:07:09 -0800

I run PMMail2000 and still, if you must import a file into PMMail's
internal editor and find it too big, then bring up the external editor to
edit it, (meaning you can re-import the file because the external editor
can handle it (like Textpad), when you close down the external editor, the
internal one again attempts to load the file.  Since it is then too big, it
is trunkated to 0 bytes, and only the signiture is added.  there is a way
to work around, but I had to turn off PMMail's internal editor to make sure
it would not load the file when I came out of the external editor.  This
should have been fixed, as well as the ability to handle messages larger
than 64K.

TAKE CARE!
Curtis Delzer.  H.S.
W B 6 H E F.