HTMLised email

Bill Wood pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 12:10:39 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 11 Dec 1999 11:41:59 -0800, somebody wrote:

>Etc ...

Now, another similar opinion ...

I don't think the email traffic is a measurable
percentage of net backbone BW, with or without HTML.

Occasionally it may jam up my 56K (typically 44K) bps
modem (but not my CPU - get serious) and I wouldn't
like that to get a whole lot worse.

My main concerns are standards, compatibility, and
acceptance.  I really don't need for my email to stop
working, right now.

I look at email as a simple and direct way to quickly
communicate with people and I would like to see it stay
that way, simple and direct. I even dislike
attachments.

Blah, blah.

w3

Bill Wood