Colored Backgrounds

Michael Lightfoot pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 13:44:24 +1100

On Sat, 11 Dec 1999 16:16:07 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    What about your ISPs mail server that has to handle a few thousand to a
>few million of those a day.  Now multiply the volume by 2-3.

Most of my comments (as an admin here at TIP - a co-operative volunteer
run "ISP") related to the increased load on mailservers.  HTML fluff is
seond only to SPAM in the load it puts on mailservers.  When SPAM is
combined with HTML fluff, it can be deadly.

[unnecessary quotes deleted]

...and that's another thing that annoys me  >:-)

------
Michael Lightfoot
SysIX Unix Systems Consulting
P.O. Box 155				Ph	61 2 6258 8185
CHARNWOOD  ACT  2615		Fax	61 2 6258 1945

michael.lightfoot@canb.auug.org.au	ftpmaster@tip.net.au
http://www.tip.net.au/~michal