Colored Backgrounds

Alexander Sarras pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 19:48:23 +0100 (MEZ)

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999 09:47:13 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

> Sunday, December 12, 1999, 8:55:57 AM, Alexander wrote:
> > Yeah! Being a scientist (physics, condensed matter and _nuclear_) I just
> > checked the map coordinates..... Wonder about the collateral damage. Oh,
> > hell, it's only americans ;->.
>
>     Oh, c'mon, Alexander, let them in on the joke.  I'm American so I could
> have given you my coords but I didn't.  ;)

No! I think it's not to much asking them to look at a map. Come on, folks,
take a map of the US and check were those numbers lie. Tell me where the
shit is going to hit the cat (,->).

OTOH, I've heard that at least half of those americans not living near a
coast don't know which direction the pacific is situated.

SaS
--
  Alexander.Sarras@ap.univie.ac.at  |     * Trouble * IS my middle name!