Colored Backgrounds

Alexander Sarras pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 20:37:10 +0100 (MEZ)

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999 14:15:10 -0500 (EST), Wilson Rook wrote:

> I think the issues here are:
> Why change e-mail when it's purpose is to be simple.
> Do we support an open standard for formatted documents, or let MS do it for us.

There ARE other ways for communication if one wants something real fancy.
Now if user A wants to send user B an HTML--email (and that's an oxymoron
in my book) let him, if they both agree. But anything going to a list
should be as plain as possible, same goes for anything with bul-precedence
or a lot of CCs and BCCs. Same goes for anything sent to _me_.

SaS
--
  Alexander.Sarras@ap.univie.ac.at  |     * Trouble * IS my middle name!