Colored Backgrounds

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 01:35:12 -0400 (AST)

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999 16:12:55, David Gaskill wrote:

>I have enough on my plate without worrying about the Internet as a whole.
>When I switch another light on I do not worry about whether the generating
>company has sufficient capacity to supply this increased demand.

This is exactly the attitude that we are arguing to change. You and
others (probably most others) do not believe there is any reason to
worry about where the electricity comes from. It will just always be
there, right?

I and a few others (probably very few others) feel it is important to
wonder where the electricity comes from. It's the first step in
making sure that there will always be more. The second step is
acknowledging that it's not unlimited and attempting to use what we
have efficiently.

 Trevor Smith          | We've got a blind date with destiny,
 trevor@haligonian.com | and it looks like she's ordered
 www.haligonian.com    | the lobster.         - The Shoveler