Colored Backgrounds

Dave in Phoenix AZ pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 02:03:10 -0700

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_5171600=_=_=_

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999 14:15:10 -0500 (EST), Wilson Rook wrote:
>There are, however,
>many others who have a drive for quality in every thing they do.   They ask, how
>can my e-mail message be made better.  In many cases html is a good choice.

Since I'm the one who started all this..... THAT, I agree with!  As tests
showed the increased size isn't that great.  Today disk space is cheap.  Also
the Internet backbone per a recent WSJ article is expanding in capacity much
faster than even the rapid growth of traffic !

Also different color texts can be helpful in separating parts of messages, or
having original text your referring to in a different color than the response
text so its easier to tell them apart etc.

Plus I don't like to be like everyone else.  If I can be creative and look a
bit different I like the ability to do that!

Dave in Phoenix, who asked the html question about colored backgrounds that
started this!

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_5171600=_=_=_

<HTML>

<FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS" DEFAULT="FACE">On Sun, 12 Dec 1999 14:15:10 -0500 (EST), Wilson Rook wrote:<BR>
&gt;There are, however, <BR>
&gt;many others who have a drive for quality in every thing they do.   They ask, how<BR>
&gt;can my e-mail message be made better.  In many cases html is a good choice.<BR>
<BR>
<FONT COLOR=0000ff>Since I'm the one who started all this..... THAT, I agree with!  As tests showed the increased size isn't that great.  Today disk space is cheap.  Also the Internet backbone per a recent WSJ article is expanding in capacity much faster than even the rapid growth of traffic !<BR>
<BR>
<FONT COLOR=ff0000>Also different color texts can be helpful in separating parts of messages, or having original text your referring to in a different color than the response text so its easier to tell them apart etc.<BR>
<BR>
Plus I don't like to be like everyone else.  If I can be creative and look a bit different I like the ability to do that!<BR>
<BR>
<FONT COLOR=0000ff>Dave in Phoenix, who asked the html question about colored backgrounds that started this!<FONT COLOR=000000 DEFAULT="COLOR"><BR>

</HTML>

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_5171600=_=_=_--