HTMLised email

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:46:39 -0400 (AST)

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 02:33:27 -0700, Dave in Phoenix AZ wrote:

>Gee, Pmmail can take it up to 128 point...but I can't seem to make it blink :
>)  the above only 22 pt since I didn't want to get too many mad at me.  But
>that example is just user missuse.  I prefer nice clear hopefully easy to
>read 12 pt type.

BTW, Dave's above email, sent as it was, took up 3591 bytes. Without
the HTML it would have been (approximately) 2185 bytes.

Approximately 64% larger because of HTML.

The HTML it contained was not too bad but could have been much more
efficient, IMO. Other email clients may have rendered the same
message *much* larger.

 Trevor Smith          | We've got a blind date with destiny,
 trevor@haligonian.com | and it looks like she's ordered
 www.haligonian.com    | the lobster.         - The Shoveler