Colored Backgrounds

Cristian Secara pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 20:35:30 +0200

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:29:41 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

>Here are two computers on a network.
>[...]

Steve, I still not realize what's so critical about this HTML mail (x2,
x3, no matter), being this individual, listserv, whatever.

If I am staying (say) 6 hours, browsing few porn sites, with minimum
(say) 4 simultaneous Netscape sessions, with preferences ->
'Automatically load images' = checked (on), the traffic to my ISP is
many-many times greater than all my received mail over one month,
excluding attachments (if any).

*THIS* is waste of bandwidth. The stress of my ISP's server handling my
browsing is significant, at the same time the handling of my mail
traffic represents *nothing*.
Even including the thread 'Re: Colored Backgrounds' HTML-ised :)

Best wishes,
	Cristi