PMM/2 v2.10: New inbox msgs not sorted correctly

Andrew Buc pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:46:31 -0700

I don't know if there's any connection to the problem, but earlier
today I applied Indelible Blue's WarpUP CD to update Warp 3 to Fixpak
40--necessary for Y2K compliance. I'd made some earlier false starts at
this, each followed for formatting my C partition and reinstalling the
pre-FP40 setup from tape, and I really don't want to go back if I can
help it.

The sort priority for my inbox is: 1) date & time rec'd, descending; 2)
date & time of msg, descending. IOW, msgs should more or less appear in
newest -> oldest sequence. After the upgrade, new msgs are appearing
farther down the list than they should. If the screen didn't give the #
of msgs per folder, I wouldn't even know I'd gotten them. Reindexing
hasn't helped. Any suggestions? TIA