Wish List for PMMail

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 14:56:20 -0500 (EST)

In October, following PMMail's purchase by Blueprint Software Works, an
unofficial time-out seems to have been declared for asking for specific
improvements and fixes for PMMail/2 and PMMail 2000.  People didn't
want to rock the boat too much and instead wanted to give BSW a chance
to catch their breath.  Well, I personally think that BSW has had
plenty of time to get its act together so I suggest that we begin
assembling an updated wish list for the PMMail family (and besides, I'm
tired of the endless discussion of HTML vs. ASCII email<g>)

I invite everyone to send their suggestions to this list and I (or
anyone else who would like to volunteer, PLEASE!) will put together a
request to send to BSW.  I know that both Jimmy and Trevor from BSW
Tech Support monitor this list, so hopefully we will get some feedback
about the likelihood of these suggestions being implemented as we go
along.

So, please send in your suggestions and let's see if we can't get
PMMail out of its year-long holding pattern and back to being an
innovative piece of software whose authors are quick to respond to the
needs of the users.

Thanks,

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com