Wish List for PMMail

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:26:46 -0800

Wednesday, December 15, 1999, 12:22:39 PM, Steve wrote:
> Maybe you should start by posting the old list?

    *chuckle*  Anyone have the old list?  If not, give me time and I'll dig
through the list archives.  Speaking of which... did you know we've generated
over 1Mb of data since the list came to my server?  Wow.  The funny thing is
how odd the days look.  Some days have a whopping 3k in the digests.  Other
days it is up over 60k.  :)