Wish List Another Beginning

Jonas T Larsson pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 02:09:58 +0100

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:31:18 -0500, Jimmy McCorquodale wrote:

>This is a rough list that hasn't been completely gone over yet. There ar=
e some duplicates, errors, missing=20
>numbers, etc. in it. It is missing quite a few items that got misplaced.=
 Sorry If I left anyone's ideas out. I=20
>lost a few of them. Feel free to resubmit.=20

Another bug:

Normally I use the internal editor and everythig is fine with that but
when I want to do some more advanced things and fire up the external
editor with alt-x then all swedish national characters (in my case a
w/ring a w/ dots and o w/ dots) gets messed up somewhat like if PMmail
is transferring just 7-bit ASCII to the editor via the clipboard. If I
have the editor as default this will not happen, everything works just
fine. I am using Latin-1 and have tried both QP and 8-bit settings.

My guess is that the clipboard transfer is is the culprit since the
same thing happens when I try to use the paste quoted function (indeed
a usable function otherwise). The normal paste works fine though

"Normal paste"
=F6=E4=E5

"Paste quoted"
>""=20

Yours Kaffe
--=20
Jonas Larsson       ((                  __QQ            __QQ
Tornav=E4gen 19:131    ))              --(_)_">        --(_)_">
223 63 Lund         ((         __QQ            __QQ            __QQ