Wish List for PMMail II

John Angelico pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 11:48:12 +1000 (EST)

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:37:49 -0500 (EST), Ralph Cohen wrote:
>F23:
>Provide the ability to purge attachments while retaining messages,
>and new list view symbol to indicate that a message's attachment(s)
>have been deleted.

Further to this one:
1) Make sure please that we can use this facility on all existing
mail too.
2) Make it a "Selected Attachments" option ie purge attachments from
a) only the highlighted message/s AND b) the entire open folder.
3) Include Purge in the Save to... RMB popups as both a) "Save to
Desktop & Purge" AND b) "Purge The Selected Attachment/s"

I am looking at this from the OS/2 side, of course.

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG
Melbourne PC User Group Inc.
Email: talldad@melbpc.org.au or talldad@kepl.com.au

PMTagline v1.50 - Copyright, 1996-1997, Stephen Berg and John Angelico
... !edis gnorw eht morf siht ta gnikool era uoY